Thread: Hi there!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 06:44 AM   #23
Sanctus Dei

Oh and Legion...

Don't you mean, 'you don't think kindness is A surrender OR endorsement of anything like that?' I'm a trifle confused.

Oh and a few notes for your next attempt at adult English: Stating the subject of a sentence is not only proper but "polite and courteous" (example "anything like that?" What is 'that' exactly?). Also, fragments such as, "With or without my approval." make little to no sense in such isolation; perhaps I could just word it for you?

"Sanctus, your self identity is your issue. You can be as kind or as unkind as you wish regardless of my approval. As for me, I don't think showing kindness is a surrender or endorsement of anything. I don't think expressing kindness lessens me.

(I can't really fix the following without re-inventing the entire sentence, so I leave it in its juvenile state.)
If somebody is being annoying, and I choose to deal with it long enough to try and reach them - well, that's my pain, isn't it?

(Note on the above sentence - No one said you had to change your methods, you suggested I change mine... so what exactly are you defending?)

As far as 10 posts. I'm a little old for the FNG thing. I'll be polite and courteous, but I'm rather over hoping the cool kids think I'm cool too.

-Thank you for the condescending tone, I'll be sure to repay you.

Oh wait... I already have.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote