View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #50
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
Talk about apples and oranges. I talk about someone with a hazardous way of making money and compare it to your own examples of others who have a hazardous way of making money (not to mention that everyone single one of those examples, this woman included, are doing so by choice), and so you turn around and compare them to people who had no choice in what happened to them.
Again, as I posted, you are assuming she was of average build and in good healthy BEFORE she started this project of hers and has decided to wreck her health. She was morbidly obese from age 9.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_S...personality%29

Quote:
Additionally, I wasn't commenting on whether or not the children should be bringing their mother food. I was pointing out that people who have chosen hazardous occupations do not have their children help them expose themselves to their hazardous way of money-making.
But your assertion that having her children help out around the house is somehow equal to that of miners having their children dig for coal and that is just ludicrous.

As I posted above, seven MILLION Americans are so large they require assistance of some sort. A large chunk of them have children. Are you suggesting they be stripped of their children? If her 'occupation' is so 'hazardous' then why have they not been stripped of their children or charged with endangerment of some sort? Do you really think they should be?

What you are suggesting is very fat people should be arrested if they have kids and their children taken from them and put into foster care. Seriously?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote