View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #3966
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
This made me tear up with happy tears of awesomeness. Seriously makes me hopeful that the future is'nt going to be a terrible fight everyday, just for the right to live.

On the topic i've begun my search for a therapist, so i can get started on my "harry benjimen" path. But, that also means when i find one and go to a session i'll be regretably discharged. Although that idea pains me, it feels really good to finally be heading to making some progress with my life. My Mom actually suggested i do that. Which is even more awesome because shes extremely right wing, gung ho military. Progress! Yay.
Things are changing, but slowly. I think trans rights is definitely where feminists and queer activists need to be right now, the academia is far behind I think but I'm really hopeful that its changing, we even talked about gender and dualism today in religion for a bit.

Also, congrats! Hate that you'd get discharged (would it be medical discharge?), but I'm glad your mom is so awesome about it. People surprise you!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote