View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #20
Steppenwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by maromi12d3
I have no favorite writer. I have no favorite genre. Am I less intelligent? Is that common around here? Am I the only one? *looks up into the sky* Seriously is that ok if I dont read? I honestly think its because of my attention span.

*edit* I previously typed "I have no favorite artist."

*edit again* I already know I am not intelligent but are people who dont read considered less intelligent here?

I am a writer , where should I start ...? :/

*Rant*
You are less intelligent because you are missing a lot of knowledge and experiences : What you read , how you use your eyes , how to focus on the letters , the touch of the paper , using your brain while you memorize names ... Think about it ... It's a lot.

If you are proud about being "less intelligent" , let me tell you that I know your type and I just don't want you in my neighbourhood : Your species are usually making those stupid questions , you know ..."Seriously is that ok if I dont read?"

Of course It's not fucking ok for some people . And it surprises me everyone is treating you like this .
I'm not going to jump in the cookies game just because you "humbly" asked .
Idiocy is idiocy . I don't forgive a dog's shit because it has a nice disguise .
You are a fucking dog's shit .
You wanted answers and attention , don't you?
Happy now?
Cookie?