Thread: Lebanon
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #20
Binkie

You're aware of their religion? Which one? You stated on Goth.net not too long ago that Hezbollah was a secular orgnaization that had Christian members.

Reference to that remark:
http://www.goth.net/cgi-bin/ikonboar...15#entry209321

You work with Hezbollah in the UK, huh? Boy wouldn't the US State Department love to hear that this were actually true, considering you're a US citizen and Hezbollah is a terrorist organization here. Obviously it isn't true though, because I thought you were dedicating your work now towards Palestinians, since your work with Lebonese groups is "in the past" as stated in this post:

Reference to that remark:
http://www.goth.net/cgi-bin/ikonboar...15#entry209321

But obviously you weren't refering to Hezbollah there because you were living in the States "in the mid-90s."

MasterServant,
just as an FYI, CptSternn is a pathelogical liar that fabricates first hand experiences. He told members here he served in the US army durring Desert Storm, which was impossible because of his age (he would have had to serve when he was 16-17 in order for that to be true). He lied about where he went to highschool to make folks here think he lived the "hard knock life" in order to further an arguement. He lied about "helping" US soldiers go AWOL and apply for asylum in Ireland (to date, no US soldier has applied for asylum in Ireland). He's lied about having traveled to a dozen different countries (unless he's a closet millionare and muslim with lots of visa card air miles), including Iraq, and met with Christian members of Hezbollah in Lebanon, after making a stop in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, and -insert random country here-.

Contrary to what he says, he has no idea what the situation is on the ground in Lebanon or in Israel. In reality, he just armchair quarterbacks other nations' problems from a comfortable coffee shop in Ireland but contributes nothing else aside from bitching on an internet website. What he knows is what he reads in the newspaper. And obviously he, being a US citizen, isn't "working with Hezbollah," otherwise he wouldn't be a US citizen or able to travel to this country.

It's pathetic how transparent this asshole's lies are. I'm sorry you wasted your time in registering to even engage the moron, but am thankful that someone from Israel who was really on the ground durring all of this is here to put the record straight.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote