View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 02:24 AM   #3
oktoberschilde

Location: I have Flying Monkeys; And I am not afraid to use them!
In reply

My Childe,

First welcome; :: Evil Grin :: We have such sights to show you...
Second: You choose what your style is. It could be Victorian Steampunk, Bondage,Punk, or Post apocalyptic. Or any thing in between. The choice is yours. The whole idea of the movement is about expressing who you really are and finding the wonderful In things darkly. In my time; which stretches back a long way. I have been a Goth, since I was young and now am well... An Elder I guess. I have seen Goths that have toned it down to have real lives and those that never stopped with eccentricity. Truth is Baby Bat, life is short, so be whom you are. But try to come original if you can.

Try these links they are a great resource for some one looking for a look.

http://www.gothic-charm-school.com/

If anyone can do it "The LADY OF THE MANNERS", CAN. She is a sort of dear Abby for the dark at heart. Check out her on Youtube too. if not informative she is entertaining.

be sure to check her Klicky links for info. she is progressive as hell! Love that lady.

But remember only you know who and what you really are. You are your own work of art. becoming a Goth is a realization about life. not a Fad. And each of us has evolved within and without during or experience. I think I speak for the rest of us when i say that" We just can't wait to see your whom you will become."

That should be a good starting point. Have fun! Happy Halloween, and see you in the mists.

The Infamous: Mr. Oktober
oktoberschilde is offline   Reply With Quote