View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 04:57 AM   #205
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

That is such a halarious title for a book. "... A Cautionary Tale." That just adds icing to the cake. I think that is a book I would like to read.

For a while I was in a Steven King faze back in high school. For some reason my school library had practically all of his books. I would be in there every lunch period reading whatever caught my fancy. "Gerad's Game" (I believe it's called) was the craziest of his that I've read. It made me vow to myself either no s&m if I'm with a man 50+ and there is no way for me to get loose, or make sure I push the man I'm with to stay fit so that when we do s&m, he won't get a heart attack on me and leave me handcuffed to a bed to starve myself to death. *>.<*

Right now I'm rereading "The Unicorn Treasury" by Bruce Coville. It's a recent paperback reprinting of an older hardback book from the 80's. The one from the 80's was better though. It had these beautiful greyscale paintings and drawings that set such a lovely mood for the book. *sigh* I love junior fiction. So innocent and creative with splashings of dark. I have to check out that book on Faires by Brian Fraud and Alan Lee.
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL is offline   Reply With Quote