View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 12:44 AM   #1
HerGhostInTheFog

what did you do today?

i figured, some people might want to share this... so, tell about where you went, what you did, any special random things that happened...
i told my mom i had work today, so i was pretty much free from 12-7, i went to Ipso Facto and bought a bat necklace, a gargoyle statue, a velvet bracelete, and a gargoyle bracelete. then we went to this vintage store for about 20 minutes becaues i was in Ipso for about 1 1/2 hours or 2. i had a confersation with the guy working there about animals. he loved to show me everything they had in the store. he's a very good salesperson, unless he was just trying to be nice. then we went back to my boyfriends house, and he did homework and i went on the internet for about 5 minutes. then we went to his school because he had to finish his homework there, and we went back to his house where i ate dinner.
i hate brocolie and rice. it was really good. then i came home and watched family guy for 2 episodes, and then i went upstairs and cleaned my room while my boyfriend did homework. yup. now im in the guest bedroom on the computer.
HerGhostInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote