Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #8120
Solumina

So far the Navy hasn't officially ended tuition assistance but it will be happening soon. We still have no word on how this will affect things at DLI because you can get an AA in some of the languages (not sure about all of them because the different languages have different intensities and different program lengths) if you test for your gen eds (or transfer the credits). As of right now those tests are free but they aren't technically part of the training program and it looks like they may become something you have to pay for. Shit like this just doesn't make sense to me, especially with how much of a focus there has been lately on troops transitioning to being a civilian. How the fuck are they expected to do that without certifications and/or education?

Miss A that's a whole bunch of bullshit going on right there.

Almost forgot my own little rant. Somehow the act of closing my laptop caused the corner of it to break. I managed to get it open and kind of put things back in place. Thankfully it is still working so it looks like it was just the case that got busted but I can't really reposition it because something is catching inside the hinge and I'm worried about breaking something functional. Hopefully it won't cost too much to get fixed cuz money is a little tight at the moment.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote