Thread: Greetings all
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 06:00 PM   #1
Corvus Lestrange

Greetings all

Hello everyone, I'm just introducing myself as a new member and sharing a few details about me.

1. What do you do? I love to write, draw, read etc.

2. Where are you from? I'm from a small town in North Carolina.

3. Who is your favorite author? My personal favorite would have to be HP Lovecraft. I also really love Edgar Allan Poe.

4. What is your favorite film? My favorite movie ever would be Bram Stoker's Dracula. I have a particular infatuation with horror. Particularly old school black and white horror films such as: Phantom of the Opera, Nosferatu, Bride of Frankenstein etc. I'm also a huge Tim Burton fanatic.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Right here in my arms by HIM & Just like heaven by The Cure.

6. At your funeral? Mephistopholes of Los Angeles by Marilyn Manson & Carpe Noctem by Asp

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Holding hands with the one I love.

8. What kind of casket do you want? Anything that's very Victorian vampire like.

9. What's your favorite outfit? Just some black pants, a black t-shirt with something interesting and spooky on it, Vans and one of my DIY jackets.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a kid? The wonder, where fantasy could be reality and the only limit is the limit of your imagination.

11. What is your favorite band? My favorite bands would have to be: Slipknot, HIM, Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Motionless in White, The Misfits, The Cure & Blutengel.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I just graduated high school a few months ago and now I'm attending community college. I'm hoping to transfer to a four year university with an associate in arts and then get a degree in communications.

13. Why did you join? It gets lonely being the only goth where I'm from. I wanted to have a place where I can talk to like minded people.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male

That's pretty much it, if there's anything else you want to know, you can feel free to ask me.
Corvus Lestrange is offline   Reply With Quote