View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 06:28 PM   #16
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Cruz
Guys I really really need your help on this one!! Usually in the school im in, I never really am interested in the girls who go here because they're all your typicla ghetto black girl but today something really weird happened. I feel in love with a ghetto girl and I dont know what to do!!! I dont know what to say!!!! What should I dooo?!?!?1
ok - here's what you do...

drop out of school and leave your parents' home. move in beneath a bridge or inside some drainage pipe and live there, watching her from afar while she grows and matures.

steal glimpses of her happy life while she graduates high school, college and eventually marries. make sure you know exactly how many children she has with her husband and take every smile she shares with her family to heart.

wait until you're both about 40 or so and then ring her doorbell. you should look and smell sufficiently putrid by then and when she answers the door, tell her who you are and that you gave everything up for her back in high school, watching her grow and reveling in her happiness from afar.

she'll melt, she'll cry and then she'll leave her family to be with you - why? cuz there ain't a chic alive who can resist a sob story. it's fail-safe.

good luck.