View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 06:02 PM   #68
Binkie

Actually it's not a loophole, it's called diverting assets and hiding ownership and it's another common reason for indictments and extradition.

But whatever, Sternn. You have nothing to worry about. It's not like I filed a formal report and got a confirmation on it from the IRS this afternoon, or like bankruptcy fraud is a rare crime that the IRS takes very seriously in it's investigations of alleged reportings. Nope, my friend, you have nothing to worry about. I mean, after all, even if the IRS finds out you do have a bankruptcy filing and they end up investigating into your hidden assests, it's not like the Irish HAVE to hand you over. Of course, you'll never set foot in this country again, but as much as you disfavor America, that shouldn't be a problem.

As I said, I will pursue this through the IRS. Your biggest mistake is thinking the federal government doesn't take claims on the internet to be serious. Many investigations open up on child molestors based on claims on the internet. Claim that you'll kill the president, Sternn. Secret Service and the Irish police will be at your door shortly.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote