View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 06:19 AM   #7
Lady_Ligeia

I certainly hope that she is alright! Poor darling... I extend prayers and love unto her.

Ugh, it's astonishingly sordid how often this happens in real life, the media and everywhere else. In an essay I once wrote, I actually discussed another case in which The New York Times did exactly this in 2011. The article had the audacity to mention the 11 year-old girl's style of dress and reputation for frequenting the playground with boys. The ages of the 15 male attackers ranged from middle school-level to 27 years old. The remarks made by the interviewed parties and the reporter are a disgusting display of **** culture and inhumanity.

I don't even know what to say. It's so disheartening and awful that society has yet to progress beyond this. It's sickening. This why the promotion of
feminist awareness (in all respects) is extremely important in the endeavor to combat sexism and destroy **** culture. I yearn for the day these kinds of atrocious behaviors and words are relegated to the realm of nonexistence.
Lady_Ligeia is offline   Reply With Quote