Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #8124
AshleyO

You know what? Fuck this shit. Fuck the military. Fuck everything about it.

It's a business of death. Fuck it. I used to say that the military was a viable economic choice for the poor and while that's true, I think from now on, I'll tell the youth that joining the military doesn't promise you a god damned thing. Good shit one day for causing the sins of imperialism and the next, you're just a pawn in imperialist sin with shit to show for it.

Fuck this shit. It aint worth it. We've REALLY got to bring people's war home. We seriously need to just set a stage to just fucking do what we understand is right by all the lower classes outright. I'm damn seriously tired of playing by capitalist/privilege rules. I don't even like this shit. Fuck this privilege and fuck this state geared towards protecting privilege over people.

If the enlisted unionizes and refuses to obey commands because of this bullshit, you wont hear one peep out of me except for encouragement.

Wouldn't that be a fucking sight? To see our military tell the ruling class that we wont fight for their privilege anymore? I'd fucking weep rainbows.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote