View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #128
LenorePoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altemese View Post
I know someone may get upset with me saying this, but honestly this thread has really pissed me the fuck off.
I'm a Black girl from the south side of Chicago. However my skin color is lighter. I grew up with a different point of view than other children around me. And I got picked on alot by darker girls in my classes because my skin color is lighter and my hair is a little longer.
I feel that the creator of this thread is very narrow minded. Please don't get upset. but that is the way I feel. A vampire can be any skin color. They don't just has to be a person of a lighter skin tone. This thread is racist. It is bad enough that there is racist out side of the fictional world of vampires and other fictional creatures. There should not be any at all. But sad to say it is. This thread has really hurt my feelings. Not on the bases of vampires, but on the bases of that a African-American shouldn't play a vampire in a motion picture.
This thread is not racist. The OP never said anything against africans amaricans personally, just made an observation that people of african american descent don't look good as vampires. Seeing as old school vampires are usualyl pale and european, that would make sense.
BAAAAAW----
LenorePoe is offline   Reply With Quote