View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
Murder.Of.Crows

I had this one nightmare where it started as a pretty pleasant dream. I was actually inspired by it to wright a short story of it after falling asleep on a plane.

Anyways, I was in a field alone, but the field was kind of like a friend to me. The grass was, in a way cradling me. But, i was sad, scared, and alone. This angel came down and started acting as a type of Virgil. She led me through a forest that I don't remember. But, I do remember standing outside the forest overlooking an ocean. Except it was made of blue marbles. I was walking across it and would look down to see golden marbles in the form of fish swimming underneath me.

Then the bad part. I made it to a city that looked like it was made out of onyx. At first it was pretty, but I got lost in it and my angel was nowhere to be found. I could hear low whispers coming from the corners of every building. As they got louder, I could understand what the words were. I didn't understand why I was hearing that word over and over. I was scared, so I started running frantically. I hadn't any idea where to. Just running. Then whatever was whispering started shouting and chasing me. I looked around to see grotesque monstrosities that I have yet to be able to recreate in drawing. Everything about them made me feel sick with fear. I was eventually caught and they carved into my chest the very word they were repeating.

I woke up in a panic to a guy shaking me to get off the plane.