Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #6860
Versus

The weather here hasn't been as stellar as it is for Sol, but I can't complain. I think it's only snowed twice since mid-December. Also, I'm afraid that talking about will jinx me.

So my Battlefield 3 rant.

I can't understand why people are so fucking stupid. Today, a co-worker told me that the 320 has smoke grenades available. I honestly didn't believe him at first because I have never, not once, seen anybody use them online. He had to google it on his phone, but sure as shit, they're there. Albeit, they're a hundred times more effective then their real life equivalent to point of actually being useful, but still.

What I want to fucking know is: WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY USE THEM?! Now I finally understand why I lose all the fucking time. My team is content to be drawn into indecisive firefights, lobbing rockets down corridors and sniping on the other side of no man's land like it's fucking world war 1.

Hey, guys and gals, here's a fucking thought: Maybe if we used smoke after establishing fire superiority to MANEUVER UNDER SOME FUCKING CONCEALMENT through the other team's flank or weakest positions, we could win this stupid shit instead of only spawning to charge into certain death again.

But what the fuck do I know? Go ahead and do you.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote