View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 06:34 AM   #73
Catch

You know, it's not just Christians. A lot of religons just make up their own laws about how things should be done.

It's like this "body is your temple" thing. You're body isn't God's Temple. God's Temple is in Pallastine. In the bible, if you want to live longer, eat certain foods. Does everyone want to live longer though? Maybe some people want to eat well and die young.

Mormons take the cake on diets. There is a whole additional book on what foods not to eat. It's madness.

So I can see why so many people are pent up and turn hostile. Maybe it was just that one time and it gets easier the more often it's done in privacy. However, sure you don't drink coffee, but end up molesting your daughter because your wife is a fat cow that thinks sex is still wrong after marriage and the priest tells you that "yes" sex is a sin, why don't you just read a book.

So there it is. Why don't people just think about being nice to other people and themself too?

I say everyone go get a beer and favorite bar snack, then flirt with anyone willing to talk to you, take it home to the spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend, and have great sex with you spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend. However, you still have to think of your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend while doing them all night. (Keeping thoughts pure and all.)