View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 12:42 PM   #16
FenrisQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatti
okay....now pay attention: PUNK AND GOTH HAVE NO FUCKIN' THING IN COMMON! trust me, i know what i'm talking about. okay, fine, i admit that the dress style is very simmilar...but that is all. Goths, as far as i know, don't run arround yelling "Nazis fuck off". As far as i know, Goths don't give a damn about nazis, or atleast don't make it their life long destiny to fight against them. Punks are all about protesting and I don't know a single real goth that wasn't absolutely indifferent to the whole fuckin' world.
Goths are all about death and mystics, (satanism too, if u like, but i get really pissed when "goth" is immediatly assiciated with "satanist" or "masohist"). If a punk has interests like that, than that is no punk!
I have gotten to known one punk too many since I moved to vienna and I really know what I am talking about.

No you really don't. Goth is a derivative of Punk, you oblivious tit. And I've dated a skinhead or two, as well as a couple of punks, and they had no problems with each other. In fact, the punk club I used to frequent had a healthy amount of skinheads and punks. And it's masochist
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?