View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:30 AM   #36
Class-Punk

I'm actually glad Xombie didn't attack me in this thread because I find her hot.

I have listed female youtubers who have denounced feminism with rational arguments which you all ignored out of an inability to handle the truth. None of you want to take the time to intellectually counter all of these women which is why you have resorted to calling me a douchebag or a sexist as opposed to anything substantial. I'm probably primarily repeatedly visiting this thread because I like to write while I'm drinking and vaping, I won't put anyone on ignore because I don't think anyone can flame as bad as people who are sided with me already have, and I think that's real, raw dedication to critical-thinking.

I've written multiple essays on mending the sexual/romantic side of the gender divide going on right now around the world, inclusive of helping women understand male silence/stoicism, advancing female pick-up art, and showing how the biological imperative of falling in love or creating a fantasy around a person is similar to major depression when it becomes more powerful than communication. I hang around the Red Pill Women subreddit and take note of them talking about their happy relationships, and want to understand how this happening, and how it can happen without female disempowerment. So to call me a misognyist is nothing more than intellectual laziness from a disciple of political-correctness and probably preference falsification.

Timeless, the only reason I think you are calling me a douchebag is because its a way of handling the fact that I have hipster facial hair and also take pride in being male and won't be shamed by society for being male. There are men I might've called douchebags in the past, but I respect that being somewhat of an asshole is either them maintaining their own pride in being male in a misandrist society and/or maintaining their sexual market value in regards to the reality of female hypergamy, which is ultimately tied into their sense of self worth. They are primordially and ultimately human beings, in a society that only believes its escaped traditional gender roles, and has really only kicked and screamed against them.

The reality of feminism is that it wants to both make men feel guilty and demonize them, and make all women feel like potential victims and more important than men. It has destroyed countless romantic relationships and families, and the issue here isn't that female empowerment within feminism did this, its that intellectual dishonesty did. Female empowerment is not male demonization, in the same way that male empowerment is not female demonization, and that entire strain of logic has yet to be found by the consensus.

In response to Acharis, many men in their teens and twenties have few relationships if any due to this being the period where women have higher sexual value and more sense of male selection. People were taught that evolution stops at the neck, and the reality is female sexuality is selective, based to varying degrees on male status. While men are wired to make women happy, largely by seeking status. I will admit that I don't have much romantic experience, and as I age may just go the route of using drugs to lean myself away from human pair-bonding and towards objectivity and asexuality (without loss of natural testosterone production); how could I be afraid of other people having more sex than me, when I increasingly find myself demonizing it and romance, and its effects on society?

The acknowledgement of these evolutionary gender roles, and the denial of gender as a social construct, is an actual step towards humanism. To all the smart lurkers reading, I actually wrote this all for you. And if Alan was truly the smartest person on the board, I don't think he would've shamed me awhile back for being an American and stating legitimate concern about Mexico.

Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote