Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #8429
ape descendant

Hey jerk in my general vicinity, I should not have to explain why yelling "white power" isn't funny, isn't a joke and isn't even remotely acceptable behavior for decent human fucking beings. And guess what motherfucker, just because you "dated a black girl" once doesn't give you license to be an ignorant, racist, dickface, asshole, piece of shit. While we're at it can we not yell f****t at each other constantly, for fucks sake that's triggering as fuck for plenty of people, as they've been terrorized with it plenty regardless of their sexual orientation. Maybe at some point we could quit body-shaming the ladies in our group, why do you even give a fuck what she looks like, she's not here to fuck you, so why do you pick her appearance apart like it matters, seriously? Why do I have to explain basic human decency to you motherfuckers while you roll your eyes at me, sorry for having tits and something to say *eyeroll*. What the fuck happened to basic fucking empathy? Seriously. Gaaaagh! /end rant

Been getting out more, meeting new people... I still prefer the company of my cats.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote