View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #44
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Watch Zeitgeist, it'll make you cry. It says Horus was born of a virgin who's name was Mari, was born on December 25th, was baptized at age 12, had 12 disciples, was crucified between two thieves and resurrected three days later, and was called the Son Of God. I know all religions borrow from each other and the image of Isis nursing baby Horus is similar to Mary and Jesus, but they aren't carbon copies of each other and Christians don't worship the sun. And the worst part now is everyone who sees that movie thinks "OMG JESUS IS HORUS!!!!" And its hard to convince them otherwise, because of course if it was in a movie its true. Oh, and it says Dionysius, Krishna and Mithra have the exact same story. And its not just Zeitgeist either, there was a book called The Pagan Christ that said the same thing, people have been believing this for a while now apparently.
Wait... people are convinced by something that effectively cuts and pastes the name 'Horus' onto the story of Jesus? I don't even want to know what sort of 'evidence' they pulled out of their asses for that. Sad stuff.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote