View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #5058
Miss Absynthe

I heart massages!

Most of the full-body massages I've had have been head, scalp, shoulders, neck, back, legs, feet, arms and hands. They've not included buttocks, stomach or breasts at all.

I did go to one guy years ago who used to do a soft massage over the stomach (which is meant to help with digestive issues) and would also work on my buttocks (I hold tension there.. I know how weird that sounds, but when I get stressed I tighten my arse and lower back a lot) and my breasts (this was when I was nursing and a lot of the work I did involved moving people around, and my chest muscles would get tight and sore.. they are inconveniently located under my bewbies...).

He only did this after explaining it all and talking about it with me. There was no sexual aspect at all, and I didn't feel that he was inappropriate or unprofessional at any stage of the work.

Solumina is right.. talk about it with them beforehand, mention that this is a new thing for you and ask questions.. and know that you can ask them to stop at any stage during the treatment as well.

And I hope you have fun.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote