View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:35 AM   #27
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Dude. Did you just use the “I’m not racist, I have black friends!” defense?
More like, I'm not racist because I AM black. Your the outsider looking in mate.

Quote:
It doesn’t matter how you feel about this shit in the abstract, Sternn. It doesn’t even matter if you’ve had gay lovers galore yourself. Actions speak louder than words, and you’ve given no convincing argument as to why transsexuality should be treated as an exceptional case
Being a transgender is not the main issue. If you think that is the main issue, then your not paying attention.

The issue is what a school, a Church led school, is going to teach my child. That is the issue. IF my child were in THAT school, I would have expected the school to follow the same course of action.

At the end of the day my child isn't in that school, he is in another Catholic school, so if you don't have a child in that school, again, your wasting your time bitching here about it.

Trying to make this out to be some sort of discrimination issue is daft at best. We are talking about what parents want their children learning at various ages.

I don't want certain topics taught to my 4 year old child. If you feel that you have some divine right to force adult material upon MY child, then please feel free to explain why exactly you think you should be able to tell me and any other parent what they should teach their child and why.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote