View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #14
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Extreme violent reactions to bath salts (especially violent crimes committed while nude) are getting to be rather common in certain regions, including Florida, though the stories may not be making their way to your area as few of them are interesting enough to go beyond local news. Eating someone's face isn't exactly common but instances of people mauling and biting other people while nude coupled with an apparent inability to understand or communicate while seeming to not register any pain are well documented.

I should also point out that it isn't like the guy was actively eating the other guy's face, he was attacking him with every available weapon including his teeth, there is nothing to show that he was chewing and swallowing what he bit off. There have also been people who said that the cops and medics were slow to assist the injured man due to fear of "OMG zombies!" but the truth is that they are frequently attacked by the people they are trying to help, and the risk is intensified that much more when they are on something like bath salts, so they have to be extremely careful when dealing with these kinds of things.
From some of the sources I've seen, they said that when he turned his head to growl the officer saw him swallowing.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote