View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #26
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
He does that Star Wars thing, when she says "I love you" he just says "I know," and in the book he kisses her and is torn about what to do. I mean, he agreed that as payment for getting rid of the vampire she'll fuck him, in the novel while they don't end up doing it its very apparent that he wants too and they nearly do before being interrupted by an angry mob. In the movie its mentioned at the beginning and thats it. And yeah, the author of the book had misgivings towards his character design because he wasn't beautiful, Bloodlust fixed that at least.

Uh, no. Actually the anime I love the most doesn't have to give tits and ass shots as fanservice to be "decent". Its not adult as in its not hentai, but its a nonsensical moe seinen anime geared towards adult men.
Er... name one adult man who likes Ah my goddess.. its totally for bi girls and teenabe boys.

And I really can't make you like a movie that you obviously don't.. however, I've never read the book, and I got the subtle longing that D had for Doris. People don't have to kiss or do anything sexual to have a deep longing for each other.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote