Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #6833
Acharis

I'm getting fed up with the domestic violence situation happening with my neighbours upstairs...
At random times in the day/night this scumbag will randomly start screaming, swearing and threatening his wife (and the young kids hear/see it). I don't think he hits them, but this raging includes crashing objects around and roaming angrily around in the common courtyard... and this agitated pacing usually happens to be in the area right outside my door. The shouting also comes right into my flat.

I keep ringing the police with a general complaint about noise/domestic disturbance, but the same dude continues to explode on a regular basis. So last night when the family was outside waiting for him to stop raging inside their house, I finally went out and asked the woman point blank "What's that mans name and which number is he living in?" She responded that he was her man, and told me "You don't ring up!"

Now I get to worry that he'll come and harass me if I continue to report that he's threatening/verbally abusing her (or she will though I'm trying to help her)... but neither do I accept him disturbing my peace and making it unsafe for me to walk out my own door.

I need to get more hours and a better rate, so I can move the fuck out of this godforsaken shithole.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote