View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 10:56 PM   #26
Stormbringer

Come on guys, it 'aint that bad here.

I'm happier talking to a few good people (present company) rather than trying to juggle a huge collection of random, faceless and largely unreliable nobodies.

On one of my other sites, Lush, I had the beginnings of a 'role playing' group (yes, I'm talking cybersex in all its glory) - it was great to start off with but we made the mistake of opening it up to everybody. Lush is an adult site with chat rooms. You can make these chat rooms invite only or password protected to keep random undesirables out. Now Lush is an adult site so much of our role play was not for anyone who was easily offended or prudish. There are of course rules there and moderation is tight, ensuring that everyone is respected.

There are goths at Lush but it is a whole other level compared to this, on the face of it, very wholesome, safe and rather conservative site. The great thing about being here is that even old farts like me can interact with goths of all ages whereas that other site was limited to people 16 years or over, as it should be.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote