View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #56
AshleyO

I swear to your all's imaginary bullshit.

Despanan. I WISH I fucking WISH I had the fucking tools you had. I WISH that I had the blessings that you do. I want to try to put some shit into perspective here. You've got the ability to craft stories. You have this ability to tell the tales. Mother fucker, you can WRITE shit like I aint ever even seen in a long time and here you are... grappling with a bunch of blowhard uppty liberal idiots on some gothic website.

You know what I would do if I had your skills? If I had your tools? I go write something. I'd write something that the fucking MASSES want to hear. Something that we've all heard 100000000 fucking times. Mother fucker.... Seth McFarlane makes fucking bank hand over fist for his idiotic and pitiful comedy and here you're trying to SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD. People don't want that. They don't want justice. They want to argue and bicker. So these tools on here are right. Big god damned fucking deal! Make money, brah.

FRODO! PUT THE FUCKING RING ON THE FINGER AND BECOME SAURON! Get that fucking money and then you can write all the god damned anarchist feminist prole plays your lefty heart desires. Put out, fucker. Put out for what the people really want to see and then jog the fuck on.

You said something about having to lie about who you were to the woman you love's family. Well FUCK THEM. If you think it's important enough, then just drop that bomb on them that you don't believe there's a god and just let THEM deal with that issue. Your lady loves YOU. Fuck it. I'd like to see them try to deal with that shit. They can't and they wont. They'll accept you because they aint got no other choice. You think they want to hurt their daughter by beefin' with the man she loves? Fuck, broheim.

Fuck. It's all about making that money, dog. Stop appealing to these liberal scabs on a goth forum and get your fucking fortune, mang.

Now I aint here to privilege shame you. I'm here trying to tell you that in this instance, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for you to embrace that fact for a little while. Just don't be a dick about it. But hell, if you got it, man. Fucking use it. For a guy dead set against religion, you sure as hell seem to make your life harder on yourself for like NO REASON like so many other religious people out there. Yo man... How much of your agitation is possibly self imposed? You don't have to care all the time, man.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote