Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 09:11 PM   #607
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
My husband wanted to get it done so that Sevi wouldn't feel like he was different from daddy.

I do realize that circumcized men still enjoy sex, my hubby is.

And you did the right thing Wolfy for the above reasons. No offense to anyone here who still has a turtleneck, but he'd more than likely get goofed on as he gets older for that in lockerooms and stuff. But now he won't, cause mommy saved the day! And I can understand not piercing your daughter's ears...she looks so cute already! I seriously look at that pic sometimes when I am feeling down cause it cheers me up.

Now for my little rant.

So I am driving down 60th, a two lane somewhat busy street, heading home from just going out and driving my car to relax. I just bought a couple of CDs and after "Whip It Right" by the Dazz band was over, fuckin' "Flashlight" by Parliment started. Now just as the song was starting, and the bass was kicking in properly, cause it's old school funk, this white car starts to pull out from a side street. It took all of three seconds, but it seemed to have gone in slow motion. Basically this short woman was pulling out, apparently thinking it was a two lane street, and upon realizing it was in fact one lane and there was a parked car around the corner she was right turning from, she proceeds to head STRAIGHT INTO MY LANE AIMED RIGHT AT THE RIGHT FRONT FUCKING FENDER. I slammed the brakes, laid on the horn for what seemed like forever, and she pulled over to wait for me to pass. I noted in my rear-view mirror she pulled back out, went to pull up to that curb again, then pulled out so she could stop completely and turn right again to go around the block.

All the muscles in my already tense areas tightened, and still are, totally negating the physical therapy I have had in the past weeks.

A positive note to all of this: I found out if you honk the horn, I mean lay on it, the stereo mutes! Maybe it's so they can hear me call them worthless $#@%#$#er's whose mother's %%#$ %$#$ $#$%* and likes it.

But dammit, I was trying to listen to "Flashlight".