View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
BLEED REBELION!!!

Seasonal Gothish-ness?

The way I dress, do my makeup, etc changes with the seasons, the temperatures and humidity levels. Also my colors seem to change with the weather. In the winter I generally dress in black with a few other colors now and then, I don’t really have to try anymore because I’ve built up a wardrobe of kick ass clothes. In the winter (when I have the time) I sometimes dress elaborately, in a very “goth” kinda way. Some days I just wake up and feel like getting all covered in lace and velvet.
My makeup is usually black with no lip stick or a darker shade of red/purple/blue/whatever. And I do my hair allot more. I’m more likely to put my Hawk up etc.

In the spring I Don’t wear anymore elaborate clothes unless some big event comes up where elaborate would be cool. In the spring I start wearing more “punk” (as its been so named) clothes (although I think I have a good amount of punkyness year round w/e)
I don’t wear much black eye shadow once its starts getting warm b-cuz its looks stupid once I start sweating. I wear allot of powder eye shadow in florescent and neon colors with small amounts of neon. I wear ripped shorts with tank tops and boots. I wear w/e thing I find on my floor.
Spring and summer just make me wanna jump up and down.
I’ve only realized the seasonal changes recently
When I look at pics from the summer and spring and then I look at pics from the winter I can see and obvious difference. Most days in the sum I don’t wear any makeup and I wear random things. So I end up looking normal- vaguely insert an alt fashion..

I don’t think I really explained this occurrence correctly.. meh but oohh well

Does anyone else accidentally change their clothes/makeup habits with the season?

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote