View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #167
Lady Ruthven

I for one think that androgyny is super sexy. I think a lot of people would agree with me that there's no such thing as 'not male enough'. My boyfriend crossdresses regularly and I love it. He is Japanese and has one of those faces that are only really made identifiably male or female by hairstyles. Which is great. We both wore drag to a party last week and he looked absolutely gorgeous. I looked silly because I am very feminine and everyone can see it, no matter what I wear. So in my book, you are lucky to look androgynous because it means you can play around more with your look. Which has got to be a good thing.

Good to hear that you aren't inhibited by being gay, because I know a lot of people who are and end up being unhappy because they feel that they can't express themselves as they want. Incidentally, I am bisexual, so is said boyfriend, and we're perfectly happy about it.

Don't feel uncomfortable with yourself and keep going with the drag. (Maybe post some pics if you feel like it)
Lady Ruthven is offline   Reply With Quote