View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:11 AM   #36
Apathy's_Child

LOL. It's been so long since we argued, I forgot how you roll. Iss cool bra, I can simplify for you.

"That is NOT “me, I’m attracted to thinner chicks”. It’s “Dude – why would you even WANT to bone a chick who isn’t thin??? DOES NOT COMPUTE.”"

This was dealt with right there IN my post, but since you have a history of selective reading during debates, I picked it right out for you. I also fail to see how your admission that seeing fat people irks you is based on your own sexual preferences, unless you try to bone everybody who passes you in the freakin' street. Spin again, Jilly bean.

Like I said, the point of the original post wasn't "Yo Jill, why you gotta be such a douche?", it was "How do you reconcile your judgments about certain individuals with your otherwise anti-tolerance stance?" If you can't because it's based purely on prejudice, just admit it. It's not the worst crime in the world. I'm simply curious as to whether you've ever even tried, or whether your own prejudice fails to even register as that to you... although I guess your above post tells me all I need to know on that score.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote