Thread: Eternal life.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
pothead

Eternal life.

I am writing to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ the son of God. So will you accept the sacrifice Jesus made by giving up his life to save yours, so that if you believe that he died on the cross, and if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that he was rose from the dead on the third day by God the father, you will be saved. He did it all to offer you eternal life, and forgiveness of your sins, to pay off your sin debt. The debt that you owed God because of your sin that separates you from God that debt you could never pay off, that Jesus paid it in full having nailed it to the cross.

So will you receive the free gift of pardon from your sins, and accept the free gift of eternal life? Will you accept the free gifts by praying the sinners prayer ?
Now please if you want to go to heaven, and receive the free gifts please pray with me by using your mouth and speaking pray this with me. Please Pray ( dear Jesus I believe that you died on the Cross for my sins, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I know I can't save myself. I ask you to come into my heart, and save me, and forgive me of my sins. I confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, I repent of my sin. I accept you as my Lord, and savior I call upon your name Lord Jesus amen) Remember Jesus loves you so much he died for you!!

Now if you prayed this prayer, said it out aloud, and believed in Jesus. you are saved, which means you are now a christian, and is going to heaven. Also remember you can't ever go to heaven by being a good person for the bible says there is none good, but one, and that is God. So will you pray the sinners prayer, and accept Jesus as your Lord, and Savior?????????????
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote