View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:56 AM   #54
MissCheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
Concerning abortion's emotional impact, I think that's a subjective thing that shouldn't be a factor in its availability. I know you said that you don't think so, either, but I just wanted to clarify. I can understand that some people don't care, and for the people that do, it's still not the law's place to dictate how other people should feel about it. And if your sister's health bothers you, I would think it would be more appropriate to direct your frustration at sex education rather then abortion itself.
I will say again, I DON'T have anything against abortion. I don't believe for a second it should be mine or anyone elses place to tell someone they can or can't have one. Of course my sisters health worries me but not a damn thing I say to her makes any difference. I've offered to go with her to the family planning clinic to get contraceptives, everything I can think of but she still chooses to go the abortion route. I would never say to her or anyone else that I disapprove of their choice because it isn't my choice to make. I just wish she'd make better choices in the first place instead of putting herself in the position where she has to make that choice repeatedly.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote