View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 07:37 AM   #1
Geoluhread

Here we go... Again...

So... I'm really bored, and i've changed a bit since i joined here...

I was born in ukraine, But currently live in jordan, my name is tatyana... I finished school and waiting for college to start *so i can finally have a life*, But in the mean time i don't go out at all, i stay home... I kinda got used to it... I'm going to study forensics *yay*
My hobbies are, sleeping, watching tv... I also like reading, i recently bought lord of the flies, Dracula by bram stoker *heard alot about it and when i found it i said i had to read it!!*... I've read for dan brown, agatha christie... I liked them... I also have 54 of s. King's work, But translated to russian (O.o) and since i read russian like a first grader, i only read one short story... And i'm also a big fan of dr. Faust!!
As for my other hobbies, i like drawing *it's not that good But it gives me relief*... I also have a guitar and hope that i can learn one day...
Hmm... What else... Yes!! Cooking, i love cooking...

I like to see a good horror movie that makes you Shit in your pants... When i first saw final destination 2, i was watching through my fingers, i was really scared =P, i like saw 2, thought crimes, dark city, stir of echoes, sleepy hollow, stranger than fiction, paycheck... As for comedy, i love silly comedy movies that makes fun of other movies, like the naked gun movies, also loved meet the fokers...

The music that i want to be played at my wedding, lifehouse - everything, or heaven's door which is also by lifehouse... Oh!! Just remembered, poets of the fall, sleep... Great song!!

I don't want people to play music at my funeral... I really don't think of the way i die that much... I just think it could be any second and i'm ready for it anytime...

About my favorite outfit... I like it to comfortable more than anything, so if you put any t-shirt, black Comfy pants with my adidas walking shoes *i wovs my adidas =P *, i'm ready to go!! My favorite piece of clothes is my leather jacket... Classic and timeless, also i got an orange t.shirt that i wrote psycho on it, looks amazing...

When i was a kid life wasn't as fun as it is now, so i don't miss being a kid
As to my favorite band... It's Kamelot, but i listen to wintersun, breaking benjamin, within temptation... I'm looking through my playlist now, there's amorphis, Avril, poets of the fall, yngwie malmsteen, incubus, embraced, Epica...
Basically it depends on my mood...

I first joined because someone told me that i should join... Now i love it here, i'm a Gnet junky

=D
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote