View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #127
the blight sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Not too fat, but juicy enough to take a bit outta ^_^

Now shut up mothafuckas.
ill try this one time.please post your address name and face..i would really like to meet you so i cure your disease.....you are aflicted with life and you dont know what to do....let me remove that burden from you that you may know peace.....this is not a joke.....i seek idiots like you so i may act out my fetishes for seeing someone beaten until their body shuts down and then waking them up again to do it all over...id like to see how ell your flesh can carve...people like you deserve people like me andpeople like me need people like you.....how else would a person like me be called a monster?...you think you are cute with your snide remarks and racist attitude....well i hate every race and everything about them...i hate humanity and a girl like you is a treat to me.....did you know a well placed finger thump to the back of your head will render you unable to move for several minutes?....in that time i will have taken a pound of flesh from your body and prepared it for consumption.....you believe your words are great or perhaps you just want to pull a reaction out of someone...well you did....you pulled one from me and now i seek to meet you...i hate asians but i hate more the fuck who pretends to be asain....gimmie your number and address please...lets talk...your words vs my will to discorporate your soul from your body...and no i am not kidding......Reverend Donald Adams
the blight sun is offline   Reply With Quote