View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #3542
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Just found a website that has "universal cup sizing" where you put in a bra that you have that fits and it tells you what your size is and I guess they actually take measurements of all of their bras so it tells you what size to order for each bra, which is kind of super cool cuz damn it cup sizes are inconsistent between brands. Although they only have it for larger chested women, which I find kind of odd, but they do have dd+ bras in a different section so maybe that has something to do with it.

Come to think of it is this a problem that smaller chested girls have? I don't remember it being and issue back when I was a C but I was like 14 so maybe I just didn't know how important it is to have a well fitting bra.
Oh that site sounds great Sol. Properly fitting cups is an issue for woman of all sizes. I remember being an A cup and it was hard to find nice fitting bras, and back then I thought it would be easier if I was bigger - yeah right *rolls eyes at herself*

I run around in crop top sports bras because everything else is so friggin uncomfortable. Plus I don't need to maximize my bust because it always gets to the destination five minutes before the rest of me...sigh...

Soya Coffee. Chocolate biscuits and having a 14kg toddler jumping up and down on my stomach - only because it proved that I do actually have stomach muscles, somewhere under there....

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote