View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #835
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by carakitty View Post
*sigh*
I'm contemplating taking out my nipple piercings. It feels like they keep getting caught on stuff so I'm often walking around with my arms over my chest, and they still don't look like they are healed up very well, and just feeling generally discouraged about them. I think they look uneven too.

In other kitty piercing news, I want to take the long bar out of my industrial, just real quick, to do a really through cleaning. It feels like crusties are getting caught between the bar and my ear and the thought of it is grossing me out. I wonder if I could put in some of my extra curved barbells while cleaning. They are smaller than the original jewelry.
If your piercings are not healing up properly go back and talk to your piercer. If you can't do that(got them pierced in Vegas or England or something and you're now half a world away) go to a local piercer and ask them if they are healing properly and how long it should take. Industrials are cartilage, right? Cartilage takes quite a while to heal properly. Most piercers suggest salt water to clean piercings with. You shouldn't have to take a piercing out completely to clean it.

I don't know anything about nipple piercings.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote