View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #23
Sir Canvas Corpsey

This Article: Different people like and dislike different things in different ratios and contexts and for different reasons.

And this line:
""You can still be heterosexual and have interests, experiences or fantasies with the same sex," says Morgan."

...Well duh, I just assumed that was obvious to anyone who was at all sincere with the emotional, sexual, and social turbulence of puberty

Personally I don't think the sexualization of women in media affects the situation more than normalizing varying forms of sexual expression, period, for better or worse. Theoretically the sexualization of men should then normalize same-sex ideas in men and maybe combat the stigma. That normalization doesn't birth non-existent dispositions or augment preexisting dispositions, I imagine, but instead should just give the person breathing room to develop appropriately within their life and climate.

# Assertions with No Evidence
# This is Now Twitter

Also, fucking bots revive topics and I only realize after I type up something I WANT to post. Screw it, post ahoy!