View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 09:59 AM   #350
DreamCase

This should probably go under whining but it is my day so I will post it here anyway
Today sucked ass.. it was alright until then...

I love Pat, my boyfriend, I really do, its just that today, or rather last night, he was a stupid motherfucker.

At about 11:30 this morning I got a call, Pat's number on the ID. I thought Wow this is early for him, and picked up. It wasn't him...it was AJ, his neighbor, and Brian, his cousin. They said as follows:

AJ- Is Taylor there?

Me- This is her...

AJ- Hey have you seen Pat?

Me- Umm no...I talked to him yesterday..

Brian (butts in)- Did he say anything about running away?

Me- Hell no he didn't say anything about running away to me!

AJ- Well he was supposed to be home at 12 last night and he never came home, so were looking for him.

Me- Well that's ...umm Disturbing. Well if he calls me I will let you know.

Both- Ok Bye

Me- Bye

Yesterday when I talked to him he said he was going to the Chili Cookoff on the island. Because there ws nothing else to do. He also said that his friends were trying to get him to go to a party up route 65, but he said he didnt want to go because he would get arrested because they always bust the parties up 65.

FUCK WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID

He has almost unlimited freedom, he doesn't have to go to school anymore because he graduated, he has to be home at 12 or at the latest 1 and thats it.
Since we have been together, this is the third time he has run away, last time I got a lovely visit from the cops.
Really, I am so worried about him.

As a side note, biscotti is yummy, I want some!

Edit* I know now, he didnt run away he drank 32 oz of EverClear thinking it was something else and passed out for 12 hours. At least he didnt run away....
DreamCase is offline   Reply With Quote