View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 11:56 PM   #19
emeraldlonewoulf

Addams, all the way. What wouldn't I give to have been able to play with explosives as a child...

Also, the Addams Family has a much cooler house. I was comparing them several months back, in the original b&w versions, and the Addams family house completely rules. Just look at the living rooms. The Munsters eat breakfast in the kitchen and dinner in the dining room. The Addams family shows almost never include them eating, and when they do, it's taking tea, or having brunch in the solarium-- uh, moonarium, whatever that space is that is next to Cleopatra, the carnivorous plant.
Lily has style, but it doesn't hold a candle to what Morticia can pull off with that simple black dress. The only time she wears anything else is in the costume party episode where they get Lurch to dance. And then there is Lurch. Ted Cassidy was forever defined by that role.

Also, my opinion may be somewhat biased, as I was compared to Wednesday Addams as a child, and considered it a complimentary comparison to the chagrin of the person making it.

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote