View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 07:41 PM   #17
Daz

tonight my cat is sitting behind me on my chair trying to crawl onto my lap. i sit here listening to thrice and wondering what it is going to be like to spend two weeks with my family for christmas. this is probably going to be the last year we are all together so my mom is going to get family pictures taken. last time they had these taken my older brother and sister were not there. i had really long hair and half of it had been bleached and dyed blue while the other half was black. since the blue was under the back my mom spent a long time trying to hide it for the camera. that was at least 12 years ago. im not really sure how she is going to react to me this year. i really dont see her very often and when i do she tries to "reform" me. its actually kinda funny when i think about it since i thought that was the point of sending me to boarding school. anyways i know my appearance is going to cause a huge fight at home, it's basically going to be me and my sister ( who will stick up for me till the end of time) against my mom and older brother (who will oppose anything i want till the end of time) with my two little brothers and my dad watching from the side lines. but then again whats christmas with out a little screaming and yelling?? :lol:
actually the thing that is mostly occupying my thoughts is that im not even close to finishing the presents so i'll have to wrap them when i get there. i just havent had the energy to do anything this year. it's really odd, by the time i get home from work all i want to do is sleep. i sleep all day on the weekends (providing i dont have to work) so i'm really not awake all that much. ya i know im online and physically awake but my brain has been shutting off the second i hit the locker room at the end of the day. i dont even answer the phone at home anymore.
ah fuck it, im gonna go get a smoke from my room mate and then watch some tv
:twisted: