View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #9
Barfing_Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Theodore Roosevelt was a fucking pig. A dumb racist bigoted right-wing pig. Everyone seems to idolise him for some strange reason. Just because he refused to shoot a little bear doesn't make him less of an ass.
LOL I'm someone who prefer to have a sicko psycho serial murder as a president as long as he can run the country well and take care of the people instead of a Ghandi who cannot even run the country and let it go down hill. When it come to politicians, I don't care much for his personal life. I just look at how he run the country. So I don't love Theodore just because he refuse to shot a cub.

Theodore was a very rich and young man with crazy life. But... He always stand by people, not the business. He have no needs for moneys. He started many things such as FDA, dissolved forty monopolistic companies, pushed for universal health care and national health insurance, built Panama canal, made peace between Russia and Japan, was in process of banning child labor, and many other things. Before that, he was a police chef and he cleaned up the corrupted polices in NYC. He have done many other things. But I don't want to turn this into Roosevet thread. So you can do your own research if you want to know more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
The Middle East have hated you for a long time. Bush aggravated the already prevalent dissent, but it was there already.
I'm no expert on middle east and USA relationship. But... USA does use to have good relationship with middle east. Even to this day many still does. May they're not best friend, but they get along alright. In fact many middle eastern often are very curious about Americans and I've known many people who go or even lived there and say people there was pretty nice. I also had met a couple and they were always surprisingly nice people.
No I'm not saying that all of those people are good or innocent. But... Every places in world have good and bad people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Oh damn. Maybe you need to find someone who doesn't hate the country he's running first. That was all bullshit anyway.
Bullshit? Do you have any idea how dangerous religions are? Southern is the place where those nuts are most intense about their belief. That will not help when it come to relationship with other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Your grammar is abysmal. Maybe the new president should focus on education.
Is that a cheap shot? Are you judging quality of my post by my grammar? English isn't my first language, that's why my grammar is so bad.
Barfing_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote