Thread: Wii U
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #6
AshleyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Think of how I feel, I finally get an Xbox and the games I'm most looking forward to are going to be on the next gens D: a PS3 looks affordable now but I'm also considering just saving up for a decent desktop. Replacing a graphics card or installing better ram is a lot easier than buying a new console.

I should ask, does the Wii U play Wii games? I'm still sad I didn't get to finish the Wii Tenchu game.
That's what I'm doing. I've been seriously combing this shit over and there's been a lot of helpful people over on another site to help a noob such as myself figure out what's good for the gander.

All of them are basically saying that when it comes to hardware, you're better off going midrange because technically the differences between the highest hardware and midrange are pretty negligible; especially if you're doing gaming.

If you can pull off Skyrim at ultra settings at 32 FPS with graphical mods; are you really going to see a huge difference at 50 or 60 FPS at double the price of your hardware?

Besides... I get the feeling that midrange for now is easier to upgrade to something better later on when it's absolutely needed.

Then again it's not like I'm planning on playing any BF3 or Crysis 3 any time soon. ...Screw FPSs.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote