View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 06:26 AM   #5525
Class-Punk

A guy recently asked the question, "Is feminism really sexual frustration?"

Here was my reply:

Quote:
I have had the theory that modern feminism is mostly a giant shit test, or test on masculinity to see if a man is worth sexual access. Sandman's recent video on Iron Maidens or women who are bossy with their SO's theorized that they do it because they basically want a man to initiate angry sex. It makes a lot of sense that they want sexual and romantic validation but maybe due to lack of a mainstream culture of women bluntly hitting on men, and lack of testosterone which causes humans to take risks, they resort to a collective-passive aggressiveness as a sexual strategy.

People will get mad at me for saying this but MGTOW mirrors this with the sense of being in their own world, being in the mindset that they lead themselves, or "frame" which is the male equivalent to female sexual passive-aggressiveness or "shit-testing". So the MGTOW avoidance of women just makes them more attractive to women, who more than often lack a collectivist cultural incentive to pursue; while MGTOW avoidance and philosophies don't fully get rid of their own attraction.

However I don't think any man should have sex with a feminist, even if its consensual, its not worth the jailtime.
Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote