View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 02:21 PM   #93
TrivialMorose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
It is all things considered NOT a religious right to take this substance - it is a HUMAN right to do so - and to appeal solely on religious grounds is in the long run, inadequate to say the least.

While I recognize the realpolitik of the situation, it's important to be precise about these things, because if we are not, we cause problems for ourselves down the road. When you're dealing with oppression - you can't just knock out part of one leg - you've got to flip the whole goddamn table.
I liked this part very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
FRODO! PUT THE FUCKING RING ON THE FINGER AND BECOME SAURON! Get that fucking money and then you can write all the god damned anarchist feminist prole plays your lefty heart desires.
This was funny.

Though all in all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
but this shit is really dumb.
...this really summed up the whole thread. By all the gods, what the hell am doing reading through all these shitty threads and then even replying to them?

Madness...

But I just want to say shit. I want to post. I want to shitpost. And am all alone in here. I wish I had other people to interact with on this site, then I wouldn't have to do this...

Anyway, here's a pro-tip on how this game is actually played:

Whenever you oppress anyone, you are actually oppressing yourself. Because you are not important. You are nothing. Whoever or whatever you are, you will die. Therefore you are not the real player here. There is only one player, and all occasions of oppression of any kind always go to the player. And even though you are not the player, the player is you.

Ruminate on that. Or don't. Don't give a fuck. Or wish I didn't give a fuck, but actually do. Maybe.

Madness...
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote