Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 05:04 PM   #2034
Restless Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
I hope E_E doesn't mind me mentioning this, but he shared a similar experience not too long ago. I'm sure he'd offer an ear or a beer if you need it.

I'm so sorry that you had to see something so Fucked up..

You have every right to be angry at being forced to bear Unwilling Witness to his decision to check out..

Talk to someone about this if you can.. It can't hurt..

Hang in there..

Thanks for the kind words

I was a bit stupid, as when they did the standard rounds of 'Did you see it?' Which they do after every incident of this nature to everyone in the imediate vicinity, I said no. I wanted to go home and not to, erm, wherever they made al the people who said yes go.

Oh well, i'm glad that it seems justified to hate this guy. If anything i'm even angrier now then i was, but I don't feel guilty about that, so it's a better then it was. Sort of. Well not really but it's different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
Ugh I was once in a theatre & every time the guy next to me breathed through his nose it would whistle slighty. It majorly pissed me off. I also get like that when my sister breathes loudly whilst sleeping (we share a room).Oh & when I'm reading downstairs & the clock is really loud. Man I'm fussy
Last summer I went to see Iphigenia At Aulis at The National Theatre, and some boob of a woman sat in front of me wearing bells. Who the hell wears bells to the theatre? They were on some rings around her fingers and a string around her neck. I think there were a few on the hem of her skirt too. As you can imagine she jingled every time she moved, which was frequently, and got some very dirty looks and annoyed comments. Bloody stupid woman.