View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Paradoxial_oblivion

Lightbulb What us wrong with us?...

I live in the bible belt of deep east texas where i live i am hounded and dogged constantly for the way i am i couldnt find a place to hire me until i was 18 now i work as a telemrarketer making minimum wage. Most jobs wont even look at me twice before i get tossed. i know the common persuasion would suggest to stop dressing teh way i do but why should we i mean. look at all these movies that have come out about young african americans and their struggle for equal treatment. they were hated and pushed down to the bottm of the social ladder the same as we are if we continue on into adulthood, but they fixed it, they united and started working hard and being productive and huge parts of massive movements and thy united even with differences. im sick of seeing goths fight each other wether you are goth, or emo, or vampiric, or any label of alternative culture, or juts someone who is different and is ridiculed, we should badn together and help each other promote ourselves as good productive people adn try to make it up job ladders then help people like us get jobs and places to live and stuff. we are so disortganized i mean if we had half the unity that the african american culture did so long ago or the mexican culture does now. i mean i live in texs i see mexicans helping each other build houses mow their yards babysit do whatever just as a courtosey adn to help a fellow out. if we had one half of their dedication adn loyalty to people like us imagine where we would be.

just post your comments on gothic unity and its ability to change the way we are being forced to live.
Paradoxial_oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote