Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Twisted-mind

Location: in a boreing little section in a small town within Michigan
confused and hurt

I want to die, memories that won't dissappear keep circleing my mind at the wrong time. My friend (Little Vampire) set it off last night when teasing me. Now he's upset because i promised not to think like this again. I wish I wasn't born seeing how I keep doing this to him and others. Dreams don't help either.
Twisted-mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:19 AM   #2
LiUsAiDh

Try talking about whatever the problems are to your family, or the friend you mentioned. He sounds worried about you - which is a good start. Just talk your feelings through with him.

Alternatively get counselling, although I never found it too helpful, many people find it really useful.

Also, could you please make an introduction thread about yourself. There's some questions in a sticky (on the intro board) to answer.

If you joined primarily to talk it through with us *gestures to self and other gnetters* then more information would be a start, it's not too specific! Although joining just to whinge, would usually be frowned upon.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:24 AM   #3
Twisted-mind

I would put up more info if i knew how
Old 08-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #4
LiUsAiDh

Um.... You type.....??? 0_o

If you mean you're not sure what to say (which I hope is what you meant!). Then just tell us the events which occurred, which are making you sad. Otherwise there's nothing too helpful we can say.

And make an intro, please.

This is the intros board:
https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Here are the questions:
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1644

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 08-27-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
Twisted-mind

what i meant was that i wasn't sure how to make an intro, i suck with this stuff, probably why i failed that class,. I have though made one, an intro
Old 08-27-2008, 08:56 AM   #6
LiUsAiDh

Okay, thank you.

I don't think 'Little Vampire' doesn't trust you, I think he'll be concerned for you. Talk to him. - And do we really have to call him 'Little Vampire'? I find it very hard to take him seriously if he calls himself that.

To be honest, since you're not telling us the problem, 'Little Vampire' (said through slightly bared teeth) is your best bet. He seems cool.

I can't believe I called a guy dubbed 'Little Vampire' cool. What's next, a fish with a three piece suit on? :S

The crux of the matter is; we can't help you without more information about the situation - information like said 'Little Vampire' holds.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:00 AM   #7
Twisted-mind

i'd rather not talk about it on this board and i call him little vampire, i have fond memories of this particular nickname i'm just trying to play it safe on the internet
Old 08-27-2008, 09:05 AM   #8
LiUsAiDh

If you don't want to talk about it on this board, why make a thread??

Do you want sympathy? Is that it?

Attention??

Validation???

What????

Old 08-27-2008, 09:14 AM   #9
Twisted-mind

sorry to upset you i'll stop if you wish, i just wanted help for crying out loud if i had wanted to talk about last night i would have alright what happened is just...............you'd find it stupid and i'd look even more weak if i were to talk of it. Its that dumb! this is why i'm antisocial, why i'd be better off dead, emotion is just a mound of trash lieing in wait for the next sucker to clean it up. It shouldn't have been me i was better off numb
Old 08-27-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
Unimatrix 00

DAMN THAT LITTLE VAMPIRE. Don't say you want to die :[ If you wanted to die you'd be dead by now. lol!! Emm .... read a book or something, take your mind off it. It's probably something like he stole your potato chips at the cinema or something. I wouldn't fret too much.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #11
Jaye Jang

Twisted-mind, You seem a little shy and unsure of yourself. If you have obsessive thoughts and you dream about them, take LiUsAiDh on her suggestions, which are valid. You might want to do some reading on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which would cause you to obsess over thoughts and dream about them. The disorder is caused by some stressful event in your past, and the reason a person with PTSD has obsessive thoughts/dreams is that the symptoms won't go away until you deal with what is bothering you. Does that help any?
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
Deadmanwalking_05

That is what my ex-helped me work through,and PTSD is as they say "rough as a cob" on the human mind and isn't something to be taken lightly.

The best thing to do is to talk about it either at random on here,or with those that you trust.

It's best if you talk about it,you don't have to mention anyones real name if you don't want to.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
Tam Li Hua

I agree with LiU, Twisted. You need to give us a little more background info so we know how to help.

Counseling and talking it out with your folks is a good start, if you can manage it. If not, at least write things out in a journal or something.

As for the intro, it's easy; just answer the questions that are given. It's nothing dramatic, mostly "what is your favorite ____?" kind of questions. ^_^

Regardless, welcome to G.net, and I hope you enjoy it here!